Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LT: "No class" part Deux

Another thought occurred to me while watching Mike & Mike this morning. The discussion was on how much blame Marty Schottenheimer deserves.

While, LT explained the standard, the blame lies with the coach.

  • When your star player is suspended for cheating, the blame lies with the coach


  • When your kick returner no shows and muffs punts, the blame lies with the coach


  • When your players have a lack of discipline and head butt opponents, the blame lies with the coach


  • When your team has four turnovers, the blame lies with the coach


  • When your team trash talks all game and doesn't deliver, the blame lies with the coach


  • When you team has the best record in the regular season and then gives away a home playoff game to a lesser team, the blame lies with the coach



  • Yesterday, I thought LT was an idiot. Today, I realize the wisdom of his view and he has convinced me of something I did not think I would ever agree with: It's time to fire Marty!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home