Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Others with a Moleskine Fetish

"Let me take this time to introduce you to my unnatural fascination with Moleskine notebooks. I love Moleskine notebooks with such a passion, it spills uncontrollably into my artistic consciousness. I love everything about them, from the placeholder ribbon to the smell of the paper; indeed it's very bizarre. And to be absolutely forthright, I have an impulse to purchase the notebooks every time I step foot in a Borders or Barnes and Noble. Just like in the movie Conspiracy Theory, where Mel Gibson has to buy a copy of The Catcher in the Rye every time he steps foot in a bookstore. My love for these notebooks is borderline neurotic and close to psychotic."

Link


I post this with the hope that my wife, family, and friends can understand me better. . .

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I cannot say I have such a fetish...but I will research online to see if there are support groups for others like you!! LOL!
Jamie

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Marc said...

Don't LOL too loud, you might choke. :) Your five year-old son is well on the road to the same problem; remember how much he likes the faux-moleskine we gave him for his birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home