Saturday, February 19, 2005

More Cool Tools

I was a boy scout growing up. One of the cool things I leaned to make was a commando belt. This was a belt with a toggle at one end, and a loop at the other. It was long enough to wrap around your waist two or three times. Multiple belts could be hooked together to make longer ropes, and the combination of loop and toggle made it usefull for hundreds of things while in the wild.

Today, I bought some "Bongo Ties". they are commando belts in miniture and no gaffer bag should be without them. The rope has been replaced with a heavy rubber band. I first went though my gear bag and conquered the unruly cords. Then I thought about their use to fasten things to light stands, hook things together and hundrds of other uses. Check them out at www.bongoties.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home