Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hipter PDA and Bongo Ties

I have used note cards on and off since high school for carrying around sorting notes, and organizing thoughts. Last week, I found this article while I was starting to investigate GTD. Great Idea!

In honor of Merlin, I offer a few hacks:

1) Put reference info on the colored cards that you use as dividers. Right now, I have a shrunk down photocopy of David Allen's workflow diagram from the GTD book to help me as I develop my system.

2) Use Bongo ties to hold a large stack of extra blank cards for your briefcase. I have found that with my day job in Information Technology, my night job starting a photography company, my volunteer work, and family, even a short trip away from my desk can cause me to run out of cards.

3) Check out your local Target stores RIGHT NOW!!!! I got 2000 cards for about $8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home