Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wanna buy a camera?

Wanna buy a camera?

Family, friends, and even people at my insurance agents office are always asking me: “What camera should I buy.” This post may be even a greater service to all who asked me the question and read this because I point you to the answer of the question: “Where should I not buy a camera from?”

Don Wiss has undertaken a project to post pictures of all the digital camera dealers in Brooklyn. As you look at the pictures, ask yourself: “Would I want this company to have my credit card number or want to make a large purchase through them?” Don't be taken in by large advertisements in Photo Magazines or websites. Go with a trusted dealer.

Shameless plug – I do most of my purchasing through B&H. I have done thousands of dollars of business with them and never had a problem that was not immediately taken care of. 99%+ of shipments were on time with no problems.

I also recommend Adorama and Calumet.

PS – Check out Don's other Albums; he has some nice pictures posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home