Sunday, May 01, 2005

Levenger Too!

I am hooked on GTD and in love with Levenger, as you may be able to tell from previous posts.

I use 3x5 cards for my GTD system. I use Levenger tools to help me with my system:

1) Pocket Briefcase Adds style to meetings, provides something firm to write on, and lets you sort cards. I started with the hipster PDA, but find that the Levenger pocket briefcase works better for me. I still have a hipster PDA in my briefcase, but the Pocket Briefcase is in my pocket.

2) Card Case The one I have is being discountinued and I am sorry to see it go. It is a hard case that looks professional and keeps a backstock of cards with me. It holds 20-30 cards in good condition; no bent corners that loose cards get.

3) Cards I have to confess that $74 for 1000 cards is way too much. I buy blank 3x5 cards by the thousands at about $0.40 to $0.99 per hundred whenevery I find sales and deals. I go through at least 200 per week. So I cannot afford Levenger. Then I made the mistake and purchased an $8 sampler back. There is a REAL difference in the quality of the card stock. I love the way the pen feels on the higher grade stock and I am hoarding the last few cards out of my sampler pack. I also love to make to-do lists for others and having my name and contact info at the top makes these great.

Technorati tags: Levinger! and GTD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home