Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Noise Ninja and Epson P-2000 Reviews

Vincent Laforet of the New York Times has some product reviews in the July Sportsshooter Newsletter.

"Noise Ninja by Picture Code is wonderful piece of software that I would recommend every single digital photographer take a serious look into - especially sports photographers."


"The Epson-2000 is the first storage device that I have looked into seriously due to its professional features/specifications - and although I really like it, I think that it's probably worth waiting for the second generation of the device to come out before making a purchase."


Noise Ninja is on my to-buy list. The P-2000 looks cool, but I have had concerns if they are ready for the use a professional photographer will put them through. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home