Sunday, February 20, 2005

Cooper

My son Cooper is age 2 3/4. He turns 3 on 5/2/2005. Yesteray, we went to a local photo store to pick-up some Bongo Ties. He was looking in a case at a Canon 20D and pointed at it and said: "Pictures! mine?"

On Friday afternoon, I was shooting high school freshman girls basketball for a friend. Her daughter was on the team and we traded services; I shot the game and she took care of Cooper. He managed to slip away a couple of times and ran out on the court towards where I was shooting under the basket. Lucky it was during a time out and I was able to corral him without trouble. During halftime, he came over and wanted to stand between my legs and "chimp" (look at the pictures on the back screen of the camera).

He loves to sit in my lap and look at the results on the computer; this morning was "hockey!". I have set up a stool next to my workstation so he can sit and watch as I edit; he is getting a bit too big to hold and type at the same time. Soon he will be trying to run the computer

They grow up fast, but I hope he finds enjoyment in something that lets him express his creativity. If that is photography, it will give us something to do together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home