Sunday, June 05, 2005

Chicago, Chicago, that fabulous town!

I am off to Chicago for the third time in 60 days next week. I co-worker had a family emergency, so I am filling in at a conference. Next week is really “on the road again,” as I am in Chicago Monday evening until Wednesday evening and Minneapolis Friday and Saturday.

I guess I should look at the good and bad news. I know some people that travel 21+ days a month; at least I don't have that schedule. On the other hand, last time I was in Chicago at O'Hare, my 7:50pm return flight started boarding at 12:45am. Raised all heck with my schedule for the next day.

My mind is buzzing today with ideas on how to maintain my exercise plan while traveling. The conference has a tight schedule! On Monday, I leave straight from the office and arrive at the hotel around 9:30 still needing a meal. On Tuesday, I start at 7am and run constantly until about 10pm. Wednesday is more of the same; 7am to 5pm and then off to the airport for a flight home. On my current work out schedule; Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are supposed to be high mileage bike days. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday are also scheduled for yoga.

So, I have the weekend to figure out what I am going to do. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home