Monday, June 06, 2005

Long Lost Twin?

I started reading Don Giannatti's Blog and I had this sense of deja vu:

"Number of Books I own.
Nearly 1000. We have boxes in storage and shelves over shelves of books. I love books. My kids have nearly 500 kid / young adult books. I have a real aversion to throwing away books."

Ditto. We seem to have similiar interests (photography, advertising), and even similiar reading lists. The main difference is Don posts more to his blog and his posts are probably more interesting.

Please check him out and his flicker pictures.

1 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Don said...

Thanks for the kind words. This is what I enjoy so much. Your musings and posts are exactly the kind of thing that makes this medium so exciting. I will be blogrolling you and posting about it at my site as well.
Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home