Monday, December 12, 2005

Saturn Vue

Cooper and I were on a photo-adventure again Saturday. The weather did not cooperate much; temps were around freezing, it was raining, sleeting, snowing, etc., and the roads were slushy or icy. There were cars in the ditch in a few places. We drove Paige's Saturn Vue with AWD and anti-loc breaks. I also drove the Vue last month when we had rain and blizzards in Fargo and most of the town, schools, mall, etc. were shut down and I still had to get to work. I am very happy with how the car handled. I took it slow; not in any hurry. The vehicle plowed through drifts, was stable on ice, and had good visibility. I would strongly recommend the vehicle for Northern winters when you need to get the kids to/from school, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home