Monday, June 13, 2005

Bugs!

Bugs!

My three year old son is now afraid of bugs. He spent part of the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa and they took him over to his cousins for some swimming. He called his aunt over and said “Jamie, Bugs!” My sister tried to tell him it was just grass, but he would not get in.

Is is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because do not dare that they are difficult.

Seneca

What are my “bugs”? What are the conscious, sub-conscious, or un-conscious things that I let get in the way of doing the things that I love?What are the steps that I can do to free myself up for breakthroughs in my career and photography? Once we start answering these questions, we clear the things that are holding us back from reaching our potential.

Reaching your potential rarely requires things like Microsoft Software. People rarely fail to reach their potential because of lack of tools. In fact, most people reach their potential in spite of a lack of tools and resources. The real blocks are the ones we place on ourselves, or allow others to place. Tools can help you get there, but it is passion and freeing yourself from blockage are the primary driving forces.

I'm off to stomp some bugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home