Thursday, June 09, 2005

How to Act Like a Designer

How to Act Like a Designer: "If you're in any business, you're in the design business. We're all designers now. That's cool, but it's also daunting. How can civilian sales reps and IT geeks incorporate a design sensibility into their work and life? We posed that question to several top designers: How can we be, well, more like them? Here's what they suggested."

I strongly agree with #1 -- I keep multiple journals for different parts of my life and am always writing stuff in them.


I have to think more about the rest. Great photography (and Design) have a unique vision. I am not convinced that looking at someone else's work helps you to create a vision; sometimes it simply causes you to copy their vision!

Something for "the wife" and I to discuss tonight over supper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home