Monday, January 09, 2006

Arby's is horrible!!!!!!

Went to the local Arby's last night (Fargo: 25th St South) and asked "what sauce is on the Bacon-swiss Chicken Sandwich?" Then asked for "no honey-mustard." I have to watch my orders because of my food allergies. Get home, and the sandwich has extra honey mustard; it is dripping off the sandwich. Fries are stale and cold. So, I threw it away, and said a few choice words about Arby's. Paige offered to call the store and complain; she's much more polite and better at this than I am. She tried calling multiple times and got a busy signal everytime. Makes you wonder if the phone is off the hook, or they are getting too many complaints. Of course, the likely answer is some 16yr old associate is calling her boyfriend to complain about working on a Sunday night. It certainly does not seem like customer service is priority, or even a consideration. . .

Paige's sandwich tasted like it had been under the heat lamp since the Washington-TB game on Saturday; over the 26 hour line in which anything turns to uneatable mush. She ate half of it.

I guess we won't be going to Arby's anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home