Saturday, April 30, 2005

Cooper's Birthday

I mentioned in a previous post that Paige's parents are coming in next weekend. They are flying in from their home in NC for Cooper's birthday party. My little man is turning three on Monday (5/2) and it has been an amazing time. I watch him learn everyday and it is wonderful. I love the hugs and kisses he gives. The pure joy in his eyes makes getting home from work one of the best times of the day. He currently has a dump truck turned over the office while I am catching up on blogging and has gotten out a screwdriver to "fix-it." It looks like he is working on the rear suspension right now.

Last night, we went to Home Depot. He climbed up on a John Deere lawn tractor and tried to seperate the keys from the steering wheen (zip-tied) and start the tractor so he could drive it away. I have a three year old that is too smart for his own good; he keeps me running and on my toes to keep him out of trouble. I wouldn't trade any of it for all the tea in China. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home